October 31, 2011

#POST 25

She blogs, I blog.

I just skimmed through the various posts of my dear friend Melissa. Can I just take a second to comment on how awesome this girl is? She’s made this health plan to work out and loose a few stray pounds; but her goal isn’t to lose weight, it’s to feel good about herself and be a better healthy version of herself. The world needs more Melissa’s—seriously. Now of course, I haven’t skinned her blog in forever so I went back a few posts and she did a lot of venting.

 It makes me want to vent via blog. And so this is a bitch post—buckle up!

So let me start off with the usual drag story of boys. Boys are yucky. Boys are gross. They make me want to wash my hands at every sink I happen to come across. Tell me, why am I attracted to these….creatures? Ugh.  So every time I come home from London, I’ve been hanging out with a friend of my Ex’s.  Before the question pops into your mind; no my ex isn’t aware that we’re hanging out together, nor do I care if he’s aware or not.  To be completely honest (here I go admitting secrets to the internet) it was my friendship with this guy that had a strong factor in my breaking up with my ex. He’s good looking. Like way above average in my books for Cambridge kids. And he listens to what I’ve got to say AND responds. Strange? You bet. And every time I come down I find myself wondering if he’s free and wants to hang out (we live literally three seconds away from each other). I always have such a great time with him, and we’re always laughing and having an actual-not forced conversation. I never have natural flowing conversations with boys that I have nothing in common with. He teaches taekwondo and is literally the polar opposite of me. It’s weird. I kind of do have a thing for him (I defiantly just cringed in my chair a little bit there) but I would never in a million years try that theory out. We live in two different cities, and I have difficulty maintaining relationships with my friends let alone a..ugh…significant friend. It would just be all sorts of awful. Now usually, that’s the end of that. But, its not. At Fanshawe, there is a kid who my roommates want me to date. It’s a guy from their program; he’s a few years older than me and very cute. But, we have nothing in common, and trying to have a flowing conversation without joking around every few seconds is like pulling teeth. He’s always physically hurt, which is weird. He’s currently going through his second or third process of implanting false teeth. And he’s had an obscene amount of stitches. There’s just always something physically wrong with the kid. Um, can you calm down and not get so drunk that you need to be hospitalized for a minute? I could work with that, I really could. The thought of having a significant man-friend is so appealing which is really the only reason why I’m sticking around to see if it goes anywhere. It’s awful, I know but I do think about him from time to time. Ugh, I wish I could just not care about any of this kind of stuff just like the beginning of school, where being single or taken was not even a thought that would cross my mind. Well that’s my little run-on-sentence on boys.

Now, my grades. I suck at school, I really do. I can’t study and I really am not concerned with missing an assignment. But I should be, because these assignments are worth so much! Ah I was I was normal, and you know, gave a fuck about what I was doing. Take now for instance. I should be studying for the two midterms I have coming up. Instead I’m blogging about how I’m going to fail because I’m not studying. I really should be more concerned but I can really think about right now is the fact that I’m tired and kind of hungry. Really hungry actually. God I want food, food fixes everything.

Tacos would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment