November 09, 2011

#POST 26


FASHION | THE PLAID AND THE FALL

Can I just take a minute to say, 'Why HELLO plaid, you just seem to fit in with everyone!' 
Well I think that a great jacket, jeans and the versatile plaid shirt can be a great asset in any situation. And plaid in the fall? Ugh, there isn't enough words in this world to describe how much I love this combination.
This is Mike, in a plaid shirt, a gorgeous fall jacket and some ripped jeans.

If you don't think that fall is not one of the most beautiful seasons, you need to leave my blog right now. Fall is so beautiful and has such a warm welcoming feeling to the season. Also, fall fashion was always my favourite.


If you noticed, yes this is legit--Mike here is wearing bedroom slippers. 

It’s an interesting trend I've been noticing at the college. Pretty much everyone wears their slippers as if they were actual shoes. I was very ‘um…what the hell?’ at first, but after you get used to the idea its not actually all that weird. I mean if you live in residence, would you really need shoes? Some kids show up to class in their pyjamas, and we’ve come to accept that; to be honest I rather someone show up to my class in bedroom slippers verses their pj’s.

Anyways, back to this picture. This was taken right outside of the college doors. It was a wonderful day to take pictures so I thought I would take advantage of it.


 I don’t know if you can see it, but Mike here is also wearing a ‘I Love Boobies’ rubber band bracelet.

The bracelet is part of the ‘Keep a Brest’ campaign by LoserKids clothing.
The bracelet is part of the ‘Keep a Brest’ campaign by LoserKids clothing. The bracelets really go with everything and anything, I even have one. They come in a ton of different colours and are great for everyday wear. It’s very gender friendly and for a good cause, why not? If you want to buy one of these baby's go HERE! You can also get them at your local mall at most Boat House clothing stores if you live here in the wonderful province of Ontario.








Now I don't remember if I had talked about it here, but we did this little shoot on the Fanshawe campus. There is a lot of open space and trees at Fanshawe. It was a lovely surprise to discover these landscapes for future photo seshes. I mean, he looks like he's in the country out in the middle of nowhere! Fanshawe for the win! 

Follow Mike on twitter! @michaelkalpakis 


1 comment: