January 04, 2013

#POST 29


Yet Another Blog Facelift


Expect this year I have a plan. I've actually written a list on this amazing app on my phone.

I need to show you this app. It’s called Colour Note and it saves my life on a daily biases. I found it in the Google App Store but I’m not sure if its available for iPhone users.

Here are a few screen shots I captured:


This is what it looks like when you open the app


I use this just for notes, but you can use it as a calender. Also, it archives for you and it can be synced with your computer! 


The Note section gives you the chance to make a 'Text' or a 'Checklist' and you also have the  option of locking your notes!
This is what I wrote on my list. W can hopefully expect to see these in the new year! Also, when you've completed the item, when you click on it, it crosses its self out! I just forgot to cross something off so you can see it.
It can also be organised in a few different ways. Because it can be colour coded, and  locked the possiblites are endless!
It’s pretty straight forward and all kinds of awesome and hopefully will help me get my but into gear, blog wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment