May 10, 2012

#POST 28

Pull The Plug Presents! 

So I listen to a radio show every week, yes a radio show. Not a podcast, or a live U-Stream, just plain Jane old school radio. It plays all acoustic music from 10 PM – 1 AM. I actually look forward to it every week and try my hardest to never miss a show. The best part is the lame talking that usually makes me want to kick kittens when the music isn’t playing is actually hilarious. There are no advertisements that make me want to avoid their products and no annoying promos. Just hilarious stories, intro-jingles and sometimes if we’re lucky; live music. Last Saturday, they had a live show and it was amazing. Live acoustic music is just—amazing. I can’t even describe it. It’s so true to the soul, whether they’re singing from the heart or singing for the fun of it. It’s such a welcoming environment I love it!

Here are the very few pictures I took of the night:

                                                

Shannon Bryan [@xoradioxo] and Mike Hawkins ‏ [highwayman3] and Myself






Melissa Reyes [@munchiixo]  and  the wonderfully talented Jaclyn Vanhappen [@jaclynvanhappen] and Myself

Jaclyn Vanhappen [@jaclynvanhappen] 

Paul Federici [@pfedmusic] and Melissa Reyes [@munchiixo]  




Little City


Justin G [@jurego], Justin Briner [@jbrines3], Myself and Melissa Reyes [@munchiixo]

Justin Briner [@jbrines3], Myself, Justin G [@jurego], Melissa Reyes [@munchiixo], Shannon Bryan [@xoradioxo] and Mike Hawkins ‏ [highwayman3]

Paul Federici [@pfedmusic] and I 


Crazy Fans with Little City
Sorry for the topsy-turbi-ness off the locations of the photos....

1 comment: