June 06, 2011

#POST 21

So I haven't done a post in a while. So here is a random post of pictures of my self in a bright pink sparky shirt (that I've cut up and sewn) and some intense blue and black eye makeup.

See? On Stalker book, I have named it 'Blue on Black--The Bombshell's Back'

 I'm not gonna lie though, I love acting as if I can model and being gangster all at the same time. Actually that was a lie, I just have no clue how to pose for a camera. Thus why my next post will have a model. A white girl named Beth. I'm pretty excited for her to be joining my blog as just that because, well look at that. -->
I'm more than confident that it speaks for it's self.
See that ring? See that blurb? --

If you've noticed, I'm wearing a double ring. Let me give you a pointless background story on this here ring. My good friend Melissa bought it for me for my birthday. She took me out to the mall to pick them out for my self because she didn't know my ring size and because she wasn't sure what I would like. (Although I do have this knack for turning random stuff into fashionably wearing) Anyways, weeks passed and BAM it was my birthday, but she forgot the gift. No big deal, so she'd just get them to me another time. A good month or two passes and by now I've forgotten completely about the gift all together. So when she finally gives them to me I am in shock and awe on how much I love the rings before she pointed out that I had picked them. True story. Wanna hear another one? I just wasted a good two minutes of your life right there. You're welcome.




However, on a separate note, I've been fiddling around more and more with photoshop. I'm very slowly getting the hang of it. This means that my future posts of my own bad photography will be coved up by my lame photoshop skills.
AFTER
BEFORE

TILL NEXT POST BITCHES!

Actually no. I don't talk like this. But the picture deemed that quote appropriate...

No comments:

Post a Comment