January 27, 2011

#POST 16 Chilean.


That is my description of the most amazing Chilean girl that I know. She recently told me that I was bumped up the friendship latter. This made me ecstatic. She’s one of the few girls from high school that I still talk to. She’s awesome and I love her to death!
 I remember going to Wall Street (which she also introduced me to)  and splitting a four dollar breakfast special and talking about the most random things. I love our random conversations, and the fact that I don’t have to worry about saying anything straight from my mind to her. We are kind of opposites; for instance she wants to save the planet and I feel as if it should stay away from it. She loves to help children and I love to put them into daycare. She’s a Jesus groupie and I think he was a myth but all in all we get along and that’s really all you can ask for.  
We had plans last year to take the province of  Nova Scotia by hand and attend St. Francis Xavier University together. She is someone I could actually live with because we don’t need to see each other 24/7 and we both are a bit messy (okay I’m extremely messy) but we both know when enough is enough.
 We will always be there for each other, whether it be attentively listening to the insane un-holly sins I’ve committed; or snuggled in a couch at Starbucks pouring her heart out to me and then convincing me not to commit murder the next day.

All you need to know is that this girl is awesome and if one messes with her I will fuck you up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment