April 25, 2011

POST # 19

Well, for the past few weeks I’ve been updating/changing/severely neglecting this blog and now I think I’ll fix it up a bit and actually post something. Now if anyone cares to back-track you will notice that ‘POST’s 06-10’ are missing. Why you ask? Well. Those were the posts that I had attempted the ’30 day challenge’ thing. Funny joke right? Me? Committing to something? I’m laughing as I type!

Anyways, my last post seemed dark, damp and depressing, I every time I click on my blog page I see that post and want to crawl into a dark corner and cry. No more of that now! I have semi-big plans for this blog! I want to add a fashion component, along with some quick recipes and some DIY stuff. Kind of like a Tumblr but more elaborate. Of course all of these new categories will be linked to and from their respective pages. For example, Fashion from LookBook.nu, and Recipes/DYI from Tumblr, cause you know I’m an attention seeking cow with ADD and I’ll forget where I had that one random post. Anywho, sometime this month I shall post up at least two fashion posts and one recipe.

Along with sharing all of my quirky ideas to the world wide web, I am also doing this so I don’t forget when I go to school next year in London (not England, Ontario). I’m pretty stoked about it, but I’ve come up with a lot of fashion tips, quick food fixes and cheap innovations within this past year, and I’ve already forgotten half of them, so this blog will be great as a ‘student life index’ for me when I finally leave my Momma’s house.
Well this was a short but sweet and hopefully a update with promises I will (cross your fingers) pull through with. Lets hope I don’t procrastinate too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment