December 03, 2010

#POST 13 Camera Settings.

Now, if you are into photography, I apologize for my over excitement for these crappy photos.
But, moving on, isn't this so cool? I Think they are amazing. I found this Panoramic setting on my digital camera and it lets me take photos of  large places and spaces and people and things. Amazing isn't?

My Room, messy, but mine.
 Ground Level
Clothes, shoes, dolls, and towel 
Bookshelves, Necklaces, Belts 
The nook in my room where the above mentionables are. 
My momma in the livingroom.
Me, in the place where my momma was, my sock and my living room.

Now on a different note, the 7 Deadly Makeovers project I'm doing will probably not be posted until next year (only a month) because of my lack of commitment, I want to do and take pictures of all 7 makeovers  at once and upload them in 7 actual days. None of that upload one and upload the next in three months stuff. None at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment